Friday, September 5, 2008

Its my Birthday and I'll blog if I want to.

So, It's my Birthday. Well it is here, it might not be toi the west or even the far est, but right here right now, as Fat boy slim might, or might not say, it is. My Birthday.

I've been told that my blog is too negative, so I'm making my new years resolution to be more positive about things. Mostly the work things but other things too.

We will see how that goes.

Shit. That didnt sound too positive.

How about I'm looking forward to the future.

No, that sounds like a job application.

What about things look rosey.

No that just sounds rubbish.

Maybe I can't do it?

Maybe the lack of positivity is so ingrrained from 15 year teetering on the brink of the film industry it's just sapped my will to live.

Deflated me.

Maybe not.

Positive. Positive. positive.

Thats my new motto.

No comments: